Product & Sales Specialist for South America (German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Empowering Entrepreneurs to Succeed in Travel
viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South America, offering innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. viventura umbrella organisation is Ventura TRAVEL and located in Berlin, Germany. Our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company with a personal environment where everyone contributes to success.
Do you have experience in the tourism industry? You want to create innovative and responsible travel experiences for our clients? Then we are the company for you!
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in groups travel
- You want to live in La Paz (Bolivia) for 6 months during the first year
- You love having contact with customers & our Incoming partners
- Your oral and written knowledge of German is impeccable
- You are also fluent in English & Spanish
- You love challenges
- You have some knowledge in dealing with Amadeus
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competition to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for viventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Discounts when traveling in a viventura trip
- Possibility to work out of our other offices (La Paz, Cuzco, Medellin) for short periods of time
- International Team and colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive wage
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and Cover letter in German.
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Partnerships Coordinator
Cheddar, New York
Sr. Manager, Partner Enablement - Practice Success Lead
Medallia, San Mateo, CA, USA
Carbon Technical Partner
Carbon, Redwood City
Customer Success Manager
Aquicore, Washington, DC
Case Management Associate - Property & Casualty
PolicyGenius, New York
Retail Manager - UK
Enjoy, Cardiff, Wales