We are seeking an Account Executive to join our growing company and help drive the Augmented Commerce transformation across the world’s leading digital retail organizations. As an account executive, you will generate sales with new and existing clients. You will be responsible for executing an aggressive sales strategy that supports the Vertebrae business development goals and objectives. The primary objective of the role is to source and secure profitable new revenue/clients through new major accounts and customer acquisition in the retail e-commerce space.
The ideal candidate has the ability to meet and (ideally) exceed sales quotas. You will handle the business relationships for major accounts, sales, and the company. You must be detail-oriented and motivated. The account executive will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with company goals, while maintaining a satisfied relationship with the client.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients, existing clients and solution or implementation partners
- Work with inside sales and presales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned region.
- Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals
- Ensure all process timelines are up-to-date and met
- Convert Sales Qualified Leads into direct deals and assist partners in developing and managing sales pipeline to achieve revenue goals. Lead business planning and quarterly review process as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities
What you need to be successful in this position:
- College education with a degree in Business or Marketing. MBA an asset.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years or more of related e-Commerce sales experience in a Sales/Business Development.
- Experience engaging C-Level leadership (CEO, CMO and Chief Digital Officers) or senior line of business executives (SVP/VP/Director eCommerce, Marketing, etc) within a retail organization.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering profitable retail solution sales growth though B2B and B2C channels.
- Must possess solid, verifiable track record in over/achievement of successful revenue generation and Business Development. Only proven closers will be considered.
- Must have and be able to leverage an existing network of prospective clients.
- Demonstrated success at territory management and ability to prioritize among a high volume of opportunities to optimize quarterly bookings
- Proven ability to identify key decision-makers and sell technology-enabled large scale line of business solutions to large omni-channel retail accounts.
- Proven experience with successful pricing, negotiation and contracting of commercial deals.
- Must have expert presentation skills and superior communication ability.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with demonstrated sales and technical savvy.
About Vertebrae Inc
ABOUT US At Vertebrae, we are building a sustainable VR ecosystem by connecting pioneering brands and agencies with leading VR creators and 360° video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units. We are hardware agnostic, meaning our platform works in all headsets and on web and mobile. Since our founding, we have been busy. We co-founded the IAB Tech Lab, focused on defining the standards and formats that will shape the VR advertising industry. We have built partnerships with some of the most forward-thinking brands and agencies in the world like Lionsgate, Edelman, and the Dallas Mavericks. We were chosen as one of the most promising VR/AR companies by HTC to participate in their ViveX accelerator program. Our CEO, Vince Cacace was named one of Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing & Advertising. We’ve exhibited or spoken at nearly every major VR/Adtech conference this year. We moved to a beautiful new office in downtown Santa Monica with enough space to host VR meetups and hackathons. There is so much more going on behind the scenes but you’ll just have to stay tuned to find out.
Want to learn more about Vertebrae Inc? Visit Vertebrae Inc's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange