We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. As a Sales Development Representative, you will directly help generate new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers in the retail e-commerce space. This role requires an energetic, organized, and motivated individual to research and understand the marketplace as well as how Vertebrae can help organizations enhance their digital commerce experience with augmented reality and 3D product experiences.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Educate and qualify prospects within Target Accounts --- developing sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email --- using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through focused telephone campaigns, custom research, direct mail, and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop and revise calling scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow up to inbound website inquiries, marketing qualified leads and referrals
- Work closely with account reps to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute on campaigns and events, as well as provide feedback on changes we can make for future Marketing activities
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
What you need to be successful in this position:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Preferred 1 year of work experience after College
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Intuitive selling abilities
- Highly organized, personable, adaptable and persistent
About Vertebrae Inc
ABOUT US At Vertebrae, we are building a sustainable VR ecosystem by connecting pioneering brands and agencies with leading VR creators and 360° video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units. We are hardware agnostic, meaning our platform works in all headsets and on web and mobile. Since our founding, we have been busy. We co-founded the IAB Tech Lab, focused on defining the standards and formats that will shape the VR advertising industry. We have built partnerships with some of the most forward-thinking brands and agencies in the world like Lionsgate, Edelman, and the Dallas Mavericks. We were chosen as one of the most promising VR/AR companies by HTC to participate in their ViveX accelerator program. Our CEO, Vince Cacace was named one of Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing & Advertising. We’ve exhibited or spoken at nearly every major VR/Adtech conference this year. We moved to a beautiful new office in downtown Santa Monica with enough space to host VR meetups and hackathons. There is so much more going on behind the scenes but you’ll just have to stay tuned to find out.
Want to learn more about Vertebrae Inc? Visit Vertebrae Inc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Corporate Account Executive, UK/IRE (EMEA)
Data Partnership Manager
LiveRamp, Philadelphia, PA
Strategic Account Executive
Growth Partnerships Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Creative Specialist Intern
Snap Inc., Paris, France