- Work with an in-house engineering team to design, develop, and maintain AR/VR experiences, tools, SDKs, and games.
- Writing JIRA tickets to convey requirements to engineers.
- Managing priorities on a sprint to sprint as well as a quarterly basis.
- Working with management to maintain a product roadmap.
- Provide recommendations to management to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Iterate on products rapidly in a fast-paced development environment.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and team members to ensure proper implementation products and features.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of work experience as a Product Manager in Ad Tech.
- Experience with Ad SDKs, MRAID, VAST, RTB and Ad Tags.
- Understanding of game design and development for 2D, 3D or VR games.
- Basic understanding of Unity and Unreal game engines.
- Project Management skillset.
- Ability to execute quickly in a fast paced environment. Lean mentality.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Business analytics experience.
- Software development experience.
- UI/UX experience. A history of designing dashboards.
About Vertebrae Inc
ABOUT US At Vertebrae, we are building a sustainable VR ecosystem by connecting pioneering brands and agencies with leading VR creators and 360° video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units. We are hardware agnostic, meaning our platform works in all headsets and on web and mobile. Since our founding, we have been busy. We co-founded the IAB Tech Lab, focused on defining the standards and formats that will shape the VR advertising industry. We have built partnerships with some of the most forward-thinking brands and agencies in the world like Lionsgate, Edelman, and the Dallas Mavericks. We were chosen as one of the most promising VR/AR companies by HTC to participate in their ViveX accelerator program. Our CEO, Vince Cacace was named one of Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing & Advertising. We’ve exhibited or spoken at nearly every major VR/Adtech conference this year. We moved to a beautiful new office in downtown Santa Monica with enough space to host VR meetups and hackathons. There is so much more going on behind the scenes but you’ll just have to stay tuned to find out.
Want to learn more about Vertebrae Inc? Visit Vertebrae Inc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Mindfulness
Lumosity, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Product
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Customer Service
Technical Product Owner - Platform Engineering (m/f)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Senior Product Designer
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA or Victoria, BC, Canada