Vertebrae is building a sustainable VR and AR ecosystem by connecting brands and agencies with leading creators and video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units.
Vertebrae is seeking Senior Software Engineers to join our Core team. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about driving technology forward and building scalable systems. Success at Vertebrae requires strong coding and system design skills, a knack for solving problems creatively, and a team-first mentality. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to build the technology powering advertising within VR and AR, Vertebrae is the place for you.
- Be a thought-leader: Design and build services and features that are core to the business
- Work closely with business leads, sales, marketing, product, and other engineers
- Embrace and instill engineering best practices across the organization to build an industry-leading platform
What to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in full-stack development. Service-oriented architecture experience preferred
- Experience working in AGILE/SCRUM
- Expert proficiency in NodeJS, Golang, Python, or Java
- Experience in React or AngularJS
- Proficiency with industry-leading database technologies. Preferably both relational and non-relational solutions. PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Docker proficiency
- AWS experience
- Ad-tech experience
About Vertebrae Inc
ABOUT US At Vertebrae, we are building a sustainable VR ecosystem by connecting pioneering brands and agencies with leading VR creators and 360° video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units. We are hardware agnostic, meaning our platform works in all headsets and on web and mobile. Since our founding, we have been busy. We co-founded the IAB Tech Lab, focused on defining the standards and formats that will shape the VR advertising industry. We have built partnerships with some of the most forward-thinking brands and agencies in the world like Lionsgate, Edelman, and the Dallas Mavericks. We were chosen as one of the most promising VR/AR companies by HTC to participate in their ViveX accelerator program. Our CEO, Vince Cacace was named one of Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing & Advertising. We’ve exhibited or spoken at nearly every major VR/Adtech conference this year. We moved to a beautiful new office in downtown Santa Monica with enough space to host VR meetups and hackathons. There is so much more going on behind the scenes but you’ll just have to stay tuned to find out.
Want to learn more about Vertebrae Inc? Visit Vertebrae Inc's website.
Jobs You May Like
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Lead Service Designer (m/w)
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Entry-Level Technical Consultant (Public Sector)
IBM, Washington, D.C.