We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
By joining our Engineering team, you will be working with talented individuals grouped in small independent agile teams (squads) that each have strong ownership. Our stack is composed of Python, Bash, Go, Docker… Our upcoming projects include the migration of our current infrastructure to AWS and to even better containerization.
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll actively participate to the implementation of Vestiaire Collective production infrastructure and CI/CD – and will know how to optimize it. You’ll take care of its maintenance, availability and documentation. Your scope also includes training other IT teams, so they can use it in the most efficient way.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll understand and assimilate our technical platform and thus develop a strong expertise on our architecture. You’ll guarantee performance, quality and security of our infrastructures.
- Design, develop, maintain our CI/CD.
- Offer and set up easy performance measurement solutions on all different infrastructures
- Act as qualitative and privileged interlocutor for our Engineering team – so you can proactively understand their needs and therefore offer adequate answers.
- Be in touch with our technical providers and partners.
Who you are
- Significant experience in IT physical and virtual infrastructure management in a similar production environment as it is at Vestiaire Collective
- You know HTTP, Ngnix and/or Apache, cdn and ideally have a great knowledge of Docker, GitLab, AWS, GNU/Linux, Kubernetes,
- You’ve a strong experience in CI/CD, legal metrology and in monitoring for our projects (PHP + Node.Js, Java, Scala and Python)
- Ability to code and create tools in Python, Bash, Go…
- Gnu/Linux and perfectly autonomous for online command
- You can handle changing situation, as well as you can supervise, control, and test it. You’re also super caring and you can easily delegate
- Scrum/Agile method practice
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- One week of OFF Roadmap to focus on side projects (technical debt, accelerate migration to new technology, prototypes)
- PC or Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.