Senior Android Developer
We are an ambitious marketplace, our organization is scaling fast and we are committed to deliver the best platform to our community. We’re a test & learn company and we are always challenging ourselves as a team : we don’t fear mistakes because we are fast learners. We are agile. We are International. We are waiting for you!
Join our talented Engineering team to work in one of our Feature teams. As a part of it, you will build and deliver the best possible experience for our users :
- Our Traffic Tribe’s goal is to allow custommers to visit our cool app and website again and again.
- Our Operation Tribe makes sure our custommers get the best online experience possible.
- Our Supply Tribe adapt to our demanding sellers
- Our Payment Tribe contribute to the existence of the markeplace.
About the role
As a Senior Android Developer you’ll ensure both technical and technological expertise on our mobile platform. You’ll closely work with our Mobile Experts, Team Leaders, Architects, Operational Team and have a deep work connection with the Product Team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll build great features with a clean code in friendly collaboration.
- You’ll own Vestiaire Collective mobile technical strategy. Therefore, you’ll acquire a strong knowledge of our platform to keep an excellent performance, quality and security on our Android App.
- You’ll drive the technological evolutions by giving recommendations and inspiring our mobile team members.
- As a privileged and qualitative speaker for both Product and Operational team, you’ll proactively evaluate technical feasibilities, participate to functional projects definition and be able to suggest technical solution to complex situations
Who you are
- You’ve been actively working as an Android Developer for at least 5 years.
- Great knowledge of Java Android, API REST, Kotlin
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the following technologies: Unit Testing, Gradle, MVVM, Clean, MVP, MVC, Reactive Programming, dependency injection, proguard, design patterns, multidex.
- You can analyze the big picture, design enterprise services, implement and prove your code is great, because this is what you do. You code and know things ;)
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- Great experience in an agile organization is required!
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- One week of OFF Roadmap to focus on side projects (technical debt, accelerate migration to new technology, prototypes)
- PC or Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Distributed Systems Engineer - Data
Cloudflare, Austin or Champaign, IL or Kirkland, WA or San Francisco, CA
Engineering Manager - Registration, Account Management, and Pe...
Evernote, Viña del Mar, Chile; Santiago, Chile