At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Product Designer to join our product team in Paris .
About the role
As part of our Product team in a creative and a collaborative environment dedicated to design and user experience, your role will be to design the best experience for our worldwide Community members across our IOS, Android applications and website.
What you’ll do
- Develop various UX/UI design solutions for our products that are usable, simple, intuitive for cross platforms applications
- Be actively part of the design making process
- Facilitate projects communication and collaboration across a multi-disciplinary team in all phases of the project
- Stay up-to date on mobile, UI patterns and trends in order to keep on building and improving our own design system
- Contribute to the development of the product team.
- Animate co-creative workshops (ideation, design reviews, design critique etc.)
- Cultivate high engagement, performance and commitment to the Product teams to build collectively well-designed and appropriate best-in class solution.
Who you are
- Relevant ecommerce product design with a focus on mobile apps
- Excellent visual design, interaction design and user experience skills
- Knowledge of usability patterns, standards and information architecture principles
- Significant portfolio, mobile apps design.
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate design decisions
- Prototyping have no secret for you
- Good sense of composition and color theory.
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.