We are an ambitious marketplace, our organization is scaling fast and we are committed to deliver the best platform to our community. We’re a test & learn company and we are always challenging ourselves as a team : we don’t fear mistakes because we are fast learners. We are agile. We are International. We are waiting for you!
Join our talented Engineering team to work in one of our Feature teams. As a part of it, you will build and deliver the best possible experience for our users :
- Our Traffic Tribe’s goal is to allow custommers to visit our cool app and website again and again.
- Our Experience Tribe makes sure our custommers get the best online experience possible.
- Our Supply Tribe adapt to our demanding sellers
- Our Payment Tribe contribute to the existence of the markeplace
Our cool stack consists mainly of PHP, Node.js, Golang, all on cloud!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Front End developer, who wants to join our team based in Paris. You will be in charge of the development of new functionalities on our website and our internal tools.
What you’ll do
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Challenge our current stack in order to upgrade our platform
- Understand the Product team needs to focus on value
- Share your experience and skills with junior developers to make them grow
- Be proactive on the performance side of applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Who you are
- You have at least a 5 years experience in frontend development
- You love web technologies and you are able to learn by yourself
- You can analyze the big picture, implement and prove your solution is great
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and quickly learn new technologies and languages
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users
- Problem solver with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, a team spirit and empathy
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- Great knowledge of how to work in an agile organization is required!
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English. French is a huge plus.
- Strongly desired: e-commerce experience.
Our Technology Stack include
- Application Framework: Symfony, Angular, Node.JS
- Data Storage: MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, Memcache, RabbitMQ, Algolia
- Tools: Gitlab, AWS, Docker, Swagger/OpenAPI, gRPC, Jira, Terraform, Ansible.
What we offer
- Multicultural environment (+40 nationalities in Paris!)
- Agile work environment: we like to work with PMOs
- Mac or PC of your choice, it’s up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Cool offices in Paris XVII which offers us free yoga, boxing etc. courses!
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme
- And… if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!