Authentication and Quality Control Specialist, US
Vestiaire Collective, New York
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion.
We have built a loyal community of over 7 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by our luxury experts.
Vestiaire Collective has global offices across Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong, and is backed by tier 1 investors including Conde Nast, Balderton Capital, Ventech, and Eurazeo and Vitruvian.At Vestiaire Collective you'll enjoy a welcoming environment, competitive salary and great benefits including free healthcare, dental and vision care, healthcare flex spending, 401k, generous maternity leave, generous PTO, commuter flex spending and life insurance.
Join Vestiaire Collective!
- Authenticate luxury pre-owned products from various luxury brands
- Develop authentication guidelines and standards
- Expand authentication processes
- Command product quality control
- Perform basic in-house refurbishment and repairs
- Coordinate the outsourcing of heavy repairs
- Proactively escalate any issues or trends to the Manager
- Manage additional projects with minimal supervision
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- University or College degree
- +3 years authentication experience
- Strong luxury fashion knowledge
- Basic computer and data skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
- French language experience a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
- Commuter flex spending
- Participation in our 401k plan
- Generous paid time off
Excited? We are too! Apply now below! Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
BuzzFeed, New York, Los Angeles, Minneapolis or London
Sr. Software Test Engineer
Visa, Denver CO, US
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Software Test Engineer
Consultant, Professional Services - Chicago