Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you an expert of Google Analytics? Join our team of experts at Vestiaire Collective!
About The Role
As the Global Web Analyst at Vestiaire, your mission will consist in helping a major e-commerce pure-player leverage its web and mobile data, globally. You will be responsible for collecting relevant and reliable data, distributing meaningful reports, evangalizing data-driven mindset and skills across the company as well as leading web/mobile data activation projects. Sitting within the Marketing Acquisition team in Paris, you will join a very skilled and motivated team of people. This role will report to the Search Marketing & Analytics manager.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collect and identify the KPIs and business needs related to the web/mobile data across the different teams of the company (Acquisition, CRM, Editorial, Product teams and more)
- Develop, update and maintain the Google Analytics tracking and settings in collaboration with our technical team, product team and data agency
- Implement and maintain the media tags within our tag management solution in collaboration with our technical team, product team and support team of our tag management solution
- Automate the data collection (via BigQuery, R or VBA), centralize data from different sources (site/app-centric, ad-centric, SQL database, etc.) and create meaningful reports for the marketing teams using Excel, DataStudio or PowerBI
- Evangalize a data-driven mindset by organizing and leading webanalytics trainings and by addressing ad hoc requests from our local and international teams
- Develop and enforce processes to guarantee the integrity of our data as well as the respect of the privacy of our users
- Contribute to all web/mobile data activation projects such as audience targeting, segmentation definition, attribution modelling, product recommendation, etc.
- Sharp, analytical mind;
- Master degree Marketing, Statistics, Engineering or Business;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- A strong sense of ownership;
- Expert in Google Analytics, configuration and analysis;
- Expert in Tag Management Systems, configuration and analysis;
- Experience with App tracking technologies (Adjust, AppFlyer, etc.);
- Excellent command of Excel and SQL;
- Skills in BigQuery ;
- English fluent.
What We Offer
- A passionate job on a permanent contract in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you to the first phone interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Content Strategy Manager
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Community Marketing Manager
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, CA
Director, Revenue Training and Enablement
Vox Media, New York Office
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, East Asia
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Director, Demand Generation & Acquisition
Notarize, Boston, MA; Arlington, VA
Content Marketing Associate
Reonomy, Flatiron, NYC (HQ)