CRM Assistant - 6 months internship
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a CRM Intern to join our CRM team for a duration of 6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
Management of automation campaigns
- Support of the CRM Manager in the implementation of a strategy, the reflection around the consumer journey, and the identification of improvements and new opportunities of multi-channel communication,
- Optimization of existing communications, creation of new programs,
- Project management: briefing & coordination with different teams (CRM Animation, Editorial Team, Creative Team, Data, Tech…), segmentation, testing, implementation in our CRM tool (Braze),
- Follow-up of bugs, testing & QA of key automated communications,
- Management of AB testing planning.
Reporting & analysis
- Monitoring and participation in the analysis of campaign performance, ad hoc analysis.
Benchmarking & competition analysis
- Benchmarking of CRM trends and technological innovations, reflection and proposition of new ways of communicating through CRM
Who you are
- Future graduate of a business school or university (bac+4/5), first experience in marketing, ideally CRM,
- Good command of Excel,
- Project management skills: detail-oriented, proactive, curious, autonomous, agile, excellent communication skills
- Organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and respect deadlines
- Fluent in French & English,
- Strong interest for used experience and digital marketing.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.