At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Fashion & Supply Intern to join our New York City team.
- Support the C2C team in recruiting and on-boarding new sellers; curate and upload new inventory for US C2C
- Manage internal tools and systems for seller and inventory management
- Assist the onsite & merchandising team in executing seller features and content production
- Conduct market research and competitor audits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be a student and receive credit for the internship
- Able to commit minimum 3 days a week
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
- Knowledge of the fashion resale industry is a plus
Excited? We are too! Apply now below! Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one