At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a passionate Talent Recruiter to join our HR team in Paris
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Recruiter based in our HQs of Paris, who’s keen on helping a growing international company scale with efficiency. The Talent Recruiter is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, managing candidate pipeline and boosting our employer branding.
What you’ll be doing
- Build relationships and collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and develop talent acquisition strategy by creating a trustworthy relationship with the teams
- Publish jobs opportunity on our career page and on all relevant job boards
- Source active and passive candidates from specialized job boards and social platforms, and potentially by being able to proactively identify perfects candidates in the market and directly approach them over the phone
- Build an effective hiring process thanks to our ATS (screening, phone and in-house interviews…)
- Understand the Company culture to spread this culture to the candidates and make sure perfect profiles will also match with the Company expectations in terms of soft skills
- Ensuring an amazing candidate experience, with a fluent communication and qualitative answers
- Provide weekly report on your recruitment activity
- Build, develop and actively participate into Talent Team projects (e.g. Hiring Academy, ATS, school relations, employer branding).
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, ideally from start-up / scale up companies with an experience of school partnership project
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment and understanding of the competitive landscape for talents
- Innovative searching methods and familiarity with relevant tools and internal programs (ATS, referral programs, job boards, Linkedin,...)
- Smooth communication and great writing skills
- Dynamic with an ability to innovate and propose the right solutions
- Fluent in English and in French.
Last but not least, you know how to work into a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
What We Offer
- A fixed-term contract of 6 months
- A passionate job in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential in hiring the best tech talents
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Competitive salary and bonus structures.
Excited? We are too!
Please apply below and our Talent Acquisition Team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Acquisition Partner (Design)