Business Intelligence Engineer Intern - 6 months
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Business intelligence Engineer Intern for 6 months to join our Data team in Paris
About the role
You will be responsible for developing tools, dashboards and reports to support business needs in order to maximize growth and business impact. You should have excellent data analytics skills, show great attention to details, the ability to use BI / data visualization tools and a passion for making data clear and available for the business. You should also be able to make recommendations on additional KPIs to monitor as well as new reporting formats to implement. In that regards, you should have a strong business mindset.
What you’ll do
- Own the design, development and maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Build and analyze key metrics to monitor business performance and analyze underlying effects.
- Work closely with Data Analysts, BI Engineers and Data Engineers.
- Support business in identifying and defining key KPIs to monitor and best visualization.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field
- Experience using SQL and databases
- Knowledge of BI / Data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus)
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, ability to timely execute and manage projects.
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Problem solver with a strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English. French is a plus.
What we offer
- Multicultural environment (+40 nationalities in Paris!)
- Agile work environment: we like to work with PMOs
- Mac or PC of your choice, it’s up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Cool offices in Paris XVII which offers us free yoga, boxing etc. courses!
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.