At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Head of Payment to join our Paris office.
About the role
As our Head of Payment you report directly to the CSO at Vestiaire Collective. In that position you are responsible for our small Payment team of 1 direct report and 5 indirect people. You should be self-reliant in initiating and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you should be capable of developing effective structures within the Payment team.
What you’ll do
- Analysis of existing payment setup and optimization of payment methods
- Fraud analysis and development of adequate anti-fraud initiatives
- Implementation of payment control systems and monitoring of these datas
- Bundling of payment methods into one Payment Service Provider Responsibility for the conversion rate optimization, costs reduction and payment compliance
- Cooperation with other departments like Customer Support, Accounting and IT.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years working experience in the field of payment
- It would be a plus, if you have already led a team
- You have experience in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are data driven, analytical, result-oriented and you focus on solutions rather than problems and troubleshooting skills
- A strong leader who displays integrity, humility and responsibility, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills and the capability to handle complex projects.
- Ability to empathize and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of experience
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You sharing your knowledge and caring about its distribution
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire people
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), French would be a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.