B2C Senior Product Manager
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and business into a global brand and becoming the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Supply tribe.
You will report to the VP Product of the Supply tribe and be in charge of identifying our professional sellers biggest problems and opportunities and then create innovative solutions so they can thrive in our platform (ie seller center, APIs, etc). You will be responsible for defining and executing the squad’s roadmap, working cross functionally with other business areas, design and tech, making sure all initiatives are impactful and improve our users experience.
What you’ll do:
- Define and manage the product roadmap for our professional sellers
- Manage a squad composed of engineers and QA
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and our professional sellers to understand their pain points and create the best product to unlock their full potential
- Communicate cross-company the strategy and new releases
- Follow up of impact on the feature launched
- Help Professional sellers onboard on VC quickly and integrate into our APIs
Who you are:
- Customer-centric, work back from customers problems
- Analytical mindset (make decisions based on data)
- Great technical understanding (API, database, etc)
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work effectively in evolving and ambiguous environments
- 5 years experience in a product centric position
- Strong agilist and impact oriented
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in our Paris office where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
The social news and entertainment company.