We are an ambitious marketplace, our organization is scaling fast and we are committed to deliver the best platform to our community. We’re a test and learn company and we always are challenging ourselves as a team : we don’t fear mistakes because we are fast learners. We are agile. We are International. We are waiting for you!
Join our talented Engineering team to work in one of our Feature teams. As a part of it, you’ll build and deliver the best possible experience for customers :
- Our users want to use our cool app / website again & again : this is the goal of our Traffic Tribe.
- The customers want to benefit from the best experience : the Operation Tribe is on it.
- Our sellers are demanding so is our Supply Tribe.
- Without payment there is no marketplace and our Payment Tribe knows it well.
As a Technical Leader , you’ll ensure both technical and technological squad's expertise.
The squad is composed of backend developers, mobile developers (iOS, Android), frontend developers, a Product Manager and a QA tester.
What you’ll do
- You’ll build great features and products with a clean code in friendly collaboration.
- You’ll own Vestiaire Collective technical strategy. Therefore, you’ll acquire a strong knowledge of our technical platform to keep an excellent performance, quality and security on your dedicated scope.
- You’ll drive our platform technological evolutions by giving recommendations and collaborating with the Platform Team.
- As a privileged and qualitative speaker for both product and your squad, you’ll proactively evaluate technical feasibility, participate in functional projects definition and be able to suggest technical solutions to complex situations.
- You’ll work in an agile environment and ensure that you and your squad are fully supporting the Scrum methodology.
- You’ll challenge our current stack in order to upgrade our platform.
- You’ll share your experience and skills with junior developers to make them grow.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years experience as a Technical Leader or Technical Manager position.
- You love web technologies and you are able to learn by yourself
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Seasoned engineer with strong notions in some of Golang, Symfony, Swagger, GitLab, GitLabCI, Docker. You also have expertise in integrating tools and providers into a custom platform.
- You can analyze the big picture, implement and prove your solution is great.
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and quickly learn new technologies and languages.
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Problem solver with great communication skills, a positive attitude, a team spirit and empathy.
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Great knowledge of how to work in an agile organization is required!
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English.
- Strongly desired: e-commerce experience.
Our Technology Stack include
- Application Framework : Symfony, Angular, Node.JS
- Data Storage: MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, Algolia
- Tools: Gitlab, AWS, Docker, Swagger/OpenAPI, gRPC, Jira, Terraform, Ansible.
What we offer
- Agile work environment.
- Mac or PC of your choice, it’s up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme
- And… if you move to Berlin for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
The best bed for better sleep