At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and becoming the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Global Incident Manager to head our Incident Management Team.
What you will do
As the Global Incident Manager, your mission is to:
- Define, review and enforce the process of managing bugs within the company
- Ramp up & manage a team of Technical Dispatchers responsible for:
- Qualifying reported incidents and bugs: assessing business impacts and severity level, enriching the bug report with additional valuable information (rule-out non-bugs, steps to reproduce, context, etc.);
- Dispatching the bug ticket to the right feature team and follow-up in its resolution with the Product Owner and the Technical Leader, especially making sure the bug is fixed or worked around in the agreed timing (vs. SLA);
- Communicating with the reporter and relevant stakeholders on the bugs resolution or workaround; bug post-mortem upon resolution;
- Triggering the escalation matrix as needed;
- Building cases along with business teams to justify prioritisation of low-severity level bugs when they are too recurrent or have a negative business impact on the mid/long term
You report in direct line to the CTO & actively participate in the QA chapter (w/ a dotted line report to the QA chapter lead).
- Understanding the strategy and improving the overall quality of the platform
- Working with the engineering team to, together, define the right quality strategy for development and infrastructure and enforce implementation of that strategy (including but not limited to: business metrics, thresholds, alerting, etc.)
- Understanding the delivery process to properly monitor it and also sizing the capacity of the engineering teams to deliver bug fixes to production
- Close collaboration with the feature teams to follow-up on bugs fixes
- Close collaboration with business teams to always improve the process
- Proactive communication with stakeholders, including core team, to share bugs status and overall quality performance
- Manage the team of Technical Dispatcher: hiring, onboarding, setting and reviewing personal objectives, ensuring the team progresses and improves over time
Who you are
- Have previous experience as hands-on QA Team Lead or Manager in a startup and scale-up (process definition and enforcement, organisation, measurement, communication)
- Pay attention to details and being process driven
- Have strong communication skills to be able to enforce bug resolution
- Are a strong leader (motivation, mentor)
- Have previous experiences of partnering with business teams
What we offer
- Multicultural environment (+40 nationalities)
- Agile work environment
- Mac or PC: it’s up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme
- And… we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family as needed!
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.