We are an ambitious marketplace, our organization is scaling fast and we are committed to delivering the best platform to our community.
We’re a test and learn company and we always are challenging ourselves as a team: we don’t fear mistakes because we are fast learners. We are agile. We are International. We are waiting for you!
Join our talented Engineering team to work in the Platform stream!
As a DevOps/SRE you’ll actively participate in the implementation of Vestiaire Collective production infrastructure and CI/CD. You’ll take care of its maintenance, availability, and documentation. Your scope also includes training other IT teams, so they can use it in the most efficient way.
Last year we finished the migration of our infrastructure from on-premise to cloud. Now we are facing new challenges with platform growth, reliability, scaling, and cost optimization.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll understand and assimilate our technical platform and thus develop strong expertise in our architecture. You’ll guarantee performance, quality, and security of our infrastructure
- Design, develop, maintain our CI/CD, deliver best practices to development squads
- Work on providing service observability, monitoring, alerting, and performance measurement
- Act as qualitative and privileged interlocutor for our Engineering team – so you can proactively understand their needs and therefore offer adequate answers
- Be in touch with our technology providers and partners
Who you are
- You’ve been actively working as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer, including planning, deploying, and maintaining large-scale AWS deployments for 3+ years
- You have good knowledge of:
- scripting: Bash, Python, Golang
- Docker and K8S, service mesh solutions
- web servers: nginx, apache
- queues/message brokers: AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- databases: MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, ProxySQL, PostgreSQL
- logging: ELK/EFK, LOKI, Cloudwatch
- monitoring: Prometheus, Datadog, Thanos
- CDN: Akamai, Cloudflare, AWS Cloudfront
- IaC devops tooling: Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab, Jenkins (groovy)
- Atlassian agile tooling: Jira, Confluence
- You're a problem solver with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- You understand the importance of security and disaster recovery
- You can handle changing situations, as well as you can supervise, control, and test it. You’re also super caring and you can easily delegate
- You can analyze the big picture, design enterprise services, implement and prove your solution is great
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and quickly learn new technologies and languages
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English
- Kanban/Agile methodology practitioner
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment
- Technical conferences, meet-ups to learn more and share more
- PC or Mac of your choice
- French/English/German lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Great relocation package for you and your family.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective:
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.