At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
About The Job
Our Corporate IT team is responsible for providing the most robust, performing, secure, sustainable and carbon savvy IT infrastructure and experience to all Vestiaire Collective employees. Our corporate IT team also plays a critical role in some global initiatives that rely on IT infrastructure such as moving offices, setting up new warehouses, connecting new digital tools.
We are looking for a Support IT technician to support our people and successfully achieve these missions.
- Processing of user requests (changes, incidents)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across various departments and global locations
- Onboarding new employees on a regular basis
- Monitoring of critical IT systems and tools, ensuring high availability at all locations
- Stock management of laptops and peripherals
- Use and develop the knowledge base (Wiki)
Who You Are
You come from a Bac + 2/3 training, supplemented by significant similar experience in systems and network environments of a fast-growing company.
You have the following skills:
- Operational English compulsory.
- Windows OS: 2012/2016/2019 Server
- Mac OSx.Server Administration: Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS.
- Network: Basic routing and switching, VLAN, SSL / IPSEC VPN.
- Support: Experience using a ticketing tool
- Linux OS: Ubuntu, Debian is a plus
- MDM: Autopilot/Intune. Mostly for Mac is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral expression, you will be in direct contact with French and English speaking teams globally
- Desire to work as a team
- Rigor, ability to organize.
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment
- Cool office with a great coffee
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits
- Visa support
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.