At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a CRM Reactivation Manager
About the role
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) user lifecycle is splitted in 3 streams : onboarding, engagement & conversion, reactivation. We are currently looking for a CRM Reactivation Manager to improve the performances of Vestiaire Collective and optimize company KPIs. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes, and translate these into innovative retention campaigns that are impactful and engaging. This role reports directly to the Head of Lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Have ownership on the definition of optimal user flows for the Reactivation stream and present your vision with the Head of Lifecycle and stakeholders
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify root causes for churn and best CRM strategies to prevent it
- Manage the design and implementation of automated and ad-hoc reactivation campaigns
- Optimize the user experience of our buyers and sellers and business performance through multichannel CRM campaigns
- Define AB Test plan and iterate in order to continuously improve reactivation of dormant users
- Proactively engage and support our internal customer needs and businesses, and ensure we deliver high quality campaigns
- Responsible for the development and execution of new global campaign initiatives to improve KPIs, with strong support from dedicated teams of data and tooling experts
- Ensure coordination with central and local teams to ensure campaigns implementation and launch in a timely manner (copywriting, design, tech, data)
- Support in analyzing the campaign performance: weekly & monthly reporting, follow-ups, deep-dives on different topics
- Perform market research, benchmark, track local and global trends and competitors' activities on reactivation strategies
Who you are
- Master's level degree
- 3/5 years of working experience in CRM lifecycle with a marketing automation tool, managing multi channel campaigns (Braze is a plus) preferably in an high growth e-com business
- Customer-focused, with great understanding of technical and data aspect of CRM
- Strong business acumen and extensive project management experience, including requirements gathering, campaign implementation and analysis
- Experience in multifunctional projects with ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Excel or other analytical/Business Intelligence tools (Experience in SQL good to have)
- Structured, organized and very detail-oriented
- Interest in e-commerce and fashion luxury, a good knowledge of the pre-loved industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes.
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, ...).
- And if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below : upload your resume in English and answer our questions ! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid