At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a passionate Tech Talent Recruiter to join our HR team in Paris.
About the role
We are hiring all over the world and with positions worldwide. We are looking for a Tech Recruiter to strengthen our TA team (11 people) and face this challenge by scaling our tech teams. Our recruiters are in charge of the full recruitment lifecycle : from sourcing to closing & including onboarding & Employer Branding.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating a trust-based relationship with hiring managers; understanding their needs & building a robust talent acquisition strategy.
- Identifying & reaching out to & nurturing active and passive tech talents for Vestiaire Collective's tech hubs (France, Germany, UK, APAC ...)
- Assessing candidates in light of Vestiaire Collective's values & tech requirements
- Ensuring an amazing candidate experience, with a fluent communication and qualitative answers
- Providing weekly report on your recruitment activity
- Building, developing & participating into Talent Team projects (e.g interview structuring, events & meet ups with tech community, ATS, employer branding, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years in tech recruitment, ideally from tech companies, headhunting agencies or scale-ups
- Excellent knowledge of the tech environment and understanding of the competitive landscape for talents
- Innovative searching methods and familiarity with relevant tools and internal programs (ATS, referral programs, job boards, Linkedin,...)
- Smooth communication and great writing skills
- Dynamic with an ability to innovate and propose the right solutions
- Fluent in English and in French.
Last but not least, you know how to work in a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
What We Offer
- A permanent contract with a possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- A passionate job in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong community and with strong convictions
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
Excited? We are too!
Please apply below and, and if your profile and experience fit our requirements, our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you quickly to discuss your experience and projects !
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one