Business Analyst Intern (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join our Business Performance team for 6 months starting in February, in our Paris office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the Business steering team within the Commercial Strategy and Business performance management team that is responsible for planning and monitoring the sales of Vestiaire collective across the different regions, analyzing the drivers of commercial success and driving business improvement projects. As Business steering intern, you will be part of the central team, supporting the Head of business steering in ensuring that we plan and steer the business performance in the healthiest and most sustainable way. Using your data analytics and technical skills, you will support in improving our reporting landscape and forecasting process and drive cross market deep dives to support strategic decision making. You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, comfortable both working independently as well as collaborating across teams. You are keen to dive head first into a fast-growing, global fashion tech business!
Join Vestiaire Collective!
- You will be responsible for the weekly monitoring of performance, underlining the key outlying KPIs and aligning with the regional analyst on the drivers behind them for each region.
- You will work on improving our reporting landscape on Tableau to improve performance insights and decision making for the full Business steering team, working in close relationship with the BI team.
- You will drive automation projects to improve our forecasting processes, leveraging your data analytics skills and statistical knowledge.
- You will execute cross functional analysis to support trade-off decisions and projects on overarching topics with a direct impact on several parts of the P&L.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience and are looking for a 6 month internship.
- You are a strategic commercial thinker with impressive analytical skills, attention to details and critical mindset. You have strong technical skills in Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- You have great communication skills and you Thrive in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- You have a good understanding of the main P&L lines in an ecommerce - retailing environment.
- You are business-fluent in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way.
- The possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up.
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes.
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.