Operations Business Process Owner (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Quality Control Operation Process Manager
About the role
The Quality Control function is responsible to verify that item description online, pictures and physical condition when transiting in our hubs (QC) are matching. Item not assessed meeting quality criteria are rejected to protect Buyers. Quality Control is a key element of Vestiaire Line of Defense and ensure Buyers can trust that what we deliver matches what they purchased.
You will report to the Head of Quality Control. You will be responsible to implement, maintain, drive performance and improve Quality Control operational processes and its interaction with other processes.
Role comes with 20% mobility to to ensure healthy cooperation between Central team and Sites.
What you’ll be doing
- Work across the Vestiaire Collective organisation to build high-quality, standardized processes supporting Quality Control function that consistently deliver intended outcomes and scale as Vestiaire Collective scales
- Plan, lead, and facilitate process initiatives to improve Quality Control speed and efficiency
- Create robust metrics and partner with Analyst team to enable data-driven decision-making at the executive level
- Maintain process documentation and ensure alignement of process stakeholders through structured change management
- Cooperate with Authentication, CS, CX and Legal to ensure alignement between Quality Control processes and other customer facing services
- Benchmark Technologies: identify, monitor and recommend emerging automated Quality Control technology to deliver breakthrough / increase Vestiaire competitive advantage. Lead Proof of concept and new technology integration
Proactively identify and mitigate risks to stable Quality Control processes
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience
- +5 years of experience in program/project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
- Experience e-commerce or operational consulting is necessary
- Passionate about operational excellence: you love streamlining processes and you love sharing your approach with others
- Apply lean thinking and data driven performance and management, eliminating waste and driving process stability.
- Capacity to scale processes to ensure tasks automation where possible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Be structured, organized, motivated by startup mindset (transversal topics management, wide range of topics)
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project - reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, ...)
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.