Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre-owned fashion. Curated by its trusted community of fashion lovers, members inspire one another whilst selling and buying unique pieces from each others' wardrobes.
Encouraging consumers to join the circular economy as the sustainable alternative to throw-away fashion, the platform is unique due to its highly engaged community, its rare desirable inventory and its authenticity and quality control process. Launched in Paris in October 2009,
Vestiairecollective.com has close to 15 million members across 80 countries worldwide with offices in cities Paris, New York, Berlin, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo.
Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast-growing company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion. We currently have a diverse global team of 650 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
We are hiring a Supply Manager (Korea).
As a Supply Manager, your mission will be to get the right products at the right price to cater to our customer base in Korea. The Supply Manager will champion the Korean B2C and C2C catalog by diving deep into seller listing assortment and making sure we have the right products for the Korean customers to buy. You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial, customer-centric and a master at collaborating across teams. This role will report directly to the Head of Korea.
What will you be doing?
- Complete understanding of market dynamics, business trends, assortment, price positioning, competition, pain points and opportunities and define action plan to achieve business objectives
- Create a supply hunting plan and constantly test and drive innovative ideas to acquire new sellers, grow existing sellers, and engage our seller community across functions - be it onsite activations, offsite activations, marketing
- Business development: Responsible for pitching and on-boarding Tier 1 B2C sellers, according to strategic growth areas -- price point, category or market.
- Account Management: Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service, including day to day support and troubleshooting.
- Seller education: Be responsible for educating sellers on best sales practices, including resale pricing and fashion e-commerce trends.
- Revenue generation: Your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your portfolio of new and existing clients while maintaining a healthy level of new-in supply.
- Implement action plans to optimize curation experience and curation process, to ensure catalogue quality (completion of product listing, pricing, description, …)
- Forecast supply and sales growth plans.
- Identify key insights based on data analyses & define recommendations that can be easily implemented by marketing, operational and sales teams
- Share analysis and insights to Vestiaire Collective’s management
- Making data-backed and detailed recommendation to improve seller experience, from deposit to sell, working closely with the technical team
Who are you?
- At least 5 years experience in the Korean e-commerce and/or luxury fashion space preferably in business analytics
- Comfortable with data
- Knowledge of the Korean fashion and luxury goods market
- You have strong customer empathy and an understanding the Buyer & Seller mindset
- Highly engaged in the fashion world with a keen interest in sustainability; continually up on news and happenings in the industry
- Proactive/ High-degree of initiative. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer?
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work arrangements
- The opportunity to create impact in a high growth environment
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.
Want to learn more about Vestiaire Collective? Visit Vestiaire Collective's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.