Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
Vettery engineers work across the full stack and are committed to optimizing the experience for our users as well as our employees. A Vettery engineer has input into the whole process of the company from business decisions to where our tech stack is going. You will be involved in all levels of the products we produce. There is a large variety of projects here and we strive to align people with what tech they like to use or want to learn.
- Move quickly and deliver goodness. We love iterating our product and do it often
- Continuous improvement and iteration of our process. We continually evaluate how we work, the tools we use, and what we are doing to optimize for ourselves, our users and the whole company
- Vettery is a respectful and supportive development environment. We make a comfortable place to share your ideas. Achievements as well as failures are shared among the team
- Agile/Scrum methodology (with some elements of Kanban).
- The advantages of working with a fun small team at a startup but with a good work/life balance
- Most importantly a positive attitude
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- 4+ years of professional programming experience
- Knowledge of MVC, SOA, APIs, Microservices and other design patterns and principles
- Comfortable writing SQL queries, creating an API endpoint, consuming that API on the front end
- Can communicate clearly to developers as well as non-technical team members
- Hunger for knowledge and sharing -- take pride in the craft of your work
- Experience building complex and maintainable systems
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
The laundry list of tech we like:
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Boston
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
drive.ai, Mountain View
Senior SysAdmin orienté DevOps
Senior Software Engineer, Production Tools
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
99, São Paulo
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, Los Angeles