Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
The Vettery team has grown rapidly, going from 10 to 80 over the past 18 months. We’ll be continuing this growth going forward and are looking for a Head of People to build people infrastructure from the ground up to ensure employee happiness and professional development for all our team members.
- Develop and oversee company-wide People infrastructure to maximize employee satisfaction, enable professional growth, and strengthen organizational culture
- Ensure all new hires are successfully onboarded and properly set up for long-term success through the creation of instructional materials and individualized professional development plans
- Create career ladders across business units to enable internal mobility and maximize professional growth for team members of all experience levels
- Keep employee experience strong by proactively addressing workplace and personnel issues
- Train executive leadership and team leads on effective management strategies
- Oversee the seamless administration of payroll and employee benefits
- Build company culture through creative events, programming, and policies
- Serve as advisor to co-founders on all things People-related
- 10+ years of experience building People infrastructure at rapidly growing organizations (SaaS and/or startup experience strongly preferred)
- Deep experience crafting professional development plans, career ladders, and organizational workflows
- Track record of success building positive workplace culture
- Proven ability to work with managers to empower team members and maximize employee experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee payroll and benefit systems
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. We understand that job listings don't always allow your unique work history to shine so we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Science Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Ellation, Los Angeles, CA
Facilities Special Projects
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Nurse Case Manager
Oscar, Phoenix Area, Arizona
Human Resources Business Partner
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
Technical Recruiting Researcher
Netflix, Los Gatos, California