Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and optimizing paid marketing campaigns to drive Employer acquisition and retention. You’re a creative and analytical performance marketer who is eager to find new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to new companies.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain paid marketing campaigns, including but not limited to paid social, paid search, display, newsletter sponsorships, influencers, and events
- Test new channels, creative, messaging, and audiences to scale our current efforts while improving CPA
- Update weekly performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly
- Develop a system for A/B testing ad creative and landing pages
- Work alongside content, design, product, tech, and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- 4+ years of experience and a track record of success in B2B performance marketing; B2C experience is a plus
- Functional expertise in paid marketing (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bonus points for startup experience!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Marketing Director
Marketing Co-op/Internship (Fall)
Social Community and Engagement Lead
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Marketing Automation Coordinator
Motion Graphics Designer (Creative)
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Freelance SEO Specialist | Kazakhstan