Here’s the gist:
Vettery is a tech company, but what we ultimately do is help people find their dream job. We are looking for self-starters who care about helping people find a job they love! It’s pretty simple, we are looking for hungry people with an energy to disrupt an ancient industry, while also enjoying the perks of a growing startup.
As a User Acquisition Associate you will be responsible for building and optimizing paid marketing campaigns to drive both Candidate and Employer acquisition and retention. You’re a creative and analytical performance marketer who is eager to find new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to new customers.
What you'll do:
- Build paid marketing campaigns and test new tactics, messaging and audiences to improve CPAs and grow qualified, profitable traffic to our talent marketplace
- Create and operationalize process for A/B testing campaigns, audiences, and landing pages
- Create and update weekly performance scorecards that monitor campaigns and track traffic and conversion metrics to enable continuous improvement of our marketing efforts
- Think strategically and analytically about new ways to introduce our talent marketplace to new customers and increase relevance
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with content, design, product, tech and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs
- Evaluate and champion ideas within the context of our current business model, while also looking for transformational opportunities that change our perceptions of our products and our markets
- Most importantly a positive attitude - we are looking for people who care about helping others find their dream jobs, and not just about checking the boxes on tasks
- 2+ years of experience and a track record of success in B2C performance marketing; B2B experience is a plus
- Functional expertise in online paid marketing, including SEM, Paid Social, and Display
- An analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in marketing and web metrics
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Vettery brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.