Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
As we continue to scale as a company, we are looking for a Head of Marketing to develop and lead a more impactful marketing strategy that will expand our footprint and drive growth.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that builds our presence in the marketspace, drives user growth, and enhances our revenue stream
- Oversee our marketing efforts on email, digital advertising, social, events, partnership, content, and other channels
- Organize our existing marketing infrastructure and incorporate it into the new strategy
- Manage a budget and measure success with sophisticated analytics to maximize ROI
- Utilize the latest software tools and services to reach new audiences and enhance our marketing technology infrastructure
- Craft and strengthen the Vettery brand as a leader in the recruiting space
- Plan marketing initiatives on both the B2B and B2C side of our platform
- Serve as advisor to co-founders on all things Marketing-related
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience (SaaS and/or startup experience strongly preferred, B2C experience is a bonus!)
- Track record of success developing marketing strategy from the ground up
- Wide range of marketing skills spanning digital and offline channels
- Ability to lead organizational change and build consensus among key stakeholders
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of the latest marketing software and tools
- Analytical mindset to help evaluate performance and continually iterate on our strategy
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. We understand that job listings don't always allow your unique work history to shine so we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive | Experiential
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Technical Enablement Manager
Senior Manager, Global Digital Production - Marketing Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Social Media Manager - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Senior Interaction / UX Designer
Accuweather, New York, NY