Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for implementing and executing a strategy that drives a consistent pipeline of leads to the Vettery marketplace. This position owns the lead generation marketing plan and will focus on identifying target segments and defining content messaging. The Associate will work cross-functionally with the Talent and Client Management teams and is responsible for designing performance metrics to help identify successful lead generation strategies.
A little more about what you will do:
- Build and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation utilizing marketing automation tools
- Be extremely organized! Keep track of multiple outbound processes at the same time
- Direct our outbound marketing efforts.
- Be Diligent-- leads take time to win over and creativity and continuous services can be a winning formula
- Learn the space-- get to know our prospective leads needs and anticipate how we can be helpful to them
- Most importantly a positive attitude-- we are looking for people who care about helping people finding their dream job and not just check the box on tasks
- Be a motivated candidate who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Vettery brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Email Marketing Operations Specialist
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Account Executive | Property Management
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Paid Media & Growth Specialist
Cheddar, New York
SEO & Content Marketer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA and Berlin, Germany
Creative Project Manager/Producer
Fitbit, San Francisco
Key Account Manager APAC (Shanghai)
SAM Labs, Shanghai