Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn the fundamentals of sales, find qualified prospects and help activate clients in the marketplace. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for bringing new, qualified companies to the platform. As an SDR, you will work directly with the Client Experience team to build and manage a sales pipeline, as well as help new clients with training and hiring best practices.
What you'll do:
- Help to deliver an above-and-beyond sales experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Become a Vettery expert: Learn the Vettery marketplace inside and out and evangelize it in the small business world
- Build new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline
- Utilize the latest software tools (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Connectifier) in order to accomplish your sales goals
- Go through rigorous sales training including a weekly bootcamp and consistent 1:1s with our sales leadership team
- Most importantly, a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment.
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Vettery thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value.
- An excellent communicator, with the uncanny ability to practice empathic communication, including a high degree of attentiveness to detail, as well as superhuman interpersonal skills.
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office in Union Square, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, NoWait
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Automotive Account Manager
Enterprise Account Executive
Accounts Payable Manager
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
SMB Account Executive
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Sales Lead Generator
IVY: The Social University, New York, New York, United States