Here’s the gist:
Vettery is fundamentally changing the way people hire and get hired. Leveraging machine learning models that track real-time data, monitor trends and predict hiring behavior, we’re able to help companies grow their teams with more accuracy, speed, and compatibility. We’re currently working with over 4,000 companies of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 500 giants to startups based out of co-working spaces.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Vettery, you will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process as we grow and scale the team. Reporting to our Lead Internal Recruiter, you will help to own and drive forth recruiting efforts by communicating with candidates, scheduling interviews, and building processes that streamline our hiring infrastructure. As a company, we have plans to make a significant amount of hires in the coming year - this is a great opportunity for someone to break into the recruiting space and grow into a full-cycle role.
What you'll do:
- Actively source, recruit, and hire talent across our Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations teams
- Support our Lead Recruiter by scheduling interviews and coordinating interview processes with candidates
- Help to design a seamless interview process that covers sourcing strategies, hiring stages, offer negotiation, and onboarding
- Work with internal managers to create clearly-defined job descriptions that attract the best candidates available
- Source and assess qualified candidates through active job postings, referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Provide a positive experience for all candidates; manage candidate communication with poise
- Build scalable recruiting processes using the latest software tools, including Greenhouse, LinkedIn, and Chartio
- Be an ambassador of the Vettery brand, assisting with any recruiting events, projects, or recruitment related processes
- 0 - 2 years of experience in recruiting (SaaS and/or startup experience highly preferred)
- Strong communication skills that positively represent the Vettery brand
- A demonstrated track record of success and a cohesive work / academic history
- Ability to learn and apply new recruiting concepts on the fly
- A self-starter who actively seeks projects to work on. Successful people at Vettery thrive because they're always looking for how they can use their unique skills to add value
- With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. More than anyone else, we understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, lunches, and team building events
- A beautiful office located in a sunny corner in the Flatiron district, recently named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City
- Lots of free food: stocked kitchen + beverages
Who is Vettery? We started Vettery because finding a job you love shouldn’t be an agonizing process. Our hiring marketplace lets you experience the job search in a better way. Employers reach out to you and you have the power to compare opportunities before choosing which you're most interested in. You're also matched up with a Talent Executive who will guide and assist you throughout your search. You're welcome to reach out to them anytime! Since launching, thousands of matches have been made on Vettery between talented candidates and top companies. We're passionate about changing the recruiting landscape and making Mondays the happiest day of the week.
Want to learn more about Vettery? Visit Vettery's website.
Jobs You May Like
EMEA Benefits Specialist
Shopify, Ireland - Remote
Global Office Manager
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
Home Acquisition Specialist
OfferPad, Atlanta, GA
Community Growth Manager
IVY: The Social University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Coffee & Retail Trainer
Blue Bottle Coffee, Los Angeles, CA