- Define, maintain, and grow account strategies across multiple segments.
- Assess customer application feasibility, create functional requirements documentation, and collaborate with Product and Application Engineering teams to determine limitations, opportunities, and scope.
- Own the proposal process, including gathering customer requirements, building presentations and proposals, and helping to define statements of work and terms.
- Create value propositions including needs analyses and ROI assessments to effectively close accounts.
- Navigate customer organizations to map stakeholders, build champions, and generate buy-in.
- Act as primary point of contact for existing customers - effectively communicate timelines, deliverables, and pre-deployment project scope.
- Make data-driven decisions and help build accurate, reliable revenue forecasts.
- Travel frequently to customer locations both during pre-sales and as part of account management.
- 3+ years as an Account Executive in the enterprise segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (e.g. robotics, IE, CS, EE) or business
- Significant experience working with a solution design or sales engineer to translate customer needs into an integrated system design.
- Demonstrated success in selling innovative, complex solutions combining hardware, software, and services to enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in robotics, AI, or industrial automation is a big plus.
Desired personal qualities
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious is developing artificial general intelligence for robots. By combining insights from generative probabilistic models and systems neuroscience, our architecture trains faster, adapts more readily, and generalizes more broadly than AI approaches commonly used today.
Want to learn more about Vicarious? Visit Vicarious's website.
Jobs You May Like
Samsara, San Francisco
Head of R&D, Australia
Indigo, Sydney, Australia
Technical Account Manager
AKQA, San Francisco, CA
Data Analyst - Advertiser ROI
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Performance Improvement, Managing Director
Accordion Partners, New York