Technical Support Manager, Creator Tools
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is home to the world's most awe-inspiring videos and an amazingly talented community of creative professionals. We're also one of the leading providers of video hosting services to enthusiasts, creatives, and businesses alike.
Our advanced platform and passionate members are matched by an equally remarkable Support + Community team who provide expert assistance on topics like video playback, compression, uploading, and embedding.
We are looking for someone with strong customer service sensibilities and a knack for technical troubleshooting to provide email-based support to customers with issues using the Vimeo platform and ticket bugs with precision for our engineers to fix.
What you'll do:
- Manage a queue of cases about Creator Tools escalated from our remote teams
- Respond to users in a prompt and professional manner
- Vet and ticket bugs reported by users and staff
- Assist in documenting troubleshooting procedures for technically complex site features
- Track feedback about Creator Tools pain points and feature requests
- Contribute to reports about recent Creator Tools product launches
- Be a fantastic liaison for Community team when collaborating with internal teams
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years in a support or community management role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Customer service experience and a refined philosophical approach for maintaining customer relationships
- You have a knack for investigating issues with the site when it’s not working as expected, and determining the cause of those issues
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
- Experience in bug vetting and ticketing systems is a plus
- Familiarity with Vimeo as a platform for hosting online video
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit https://vimeo.com/
Jobs You May Like
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, iOS
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer: Backend (Merchant Team)
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior-Level Software Engineer - Web (Biz Growth Team)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
DevOps Engineer, Developer Tools
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY