As a Sales Engineer for Vimeo, you will partner with the growing Sales team to assist, during the pre-sales stages, in determining potential customers’ technical needs across Vimeo’s Enterprise and OTT Product offerings. You will act as the technical liaison between Vimeo’s potential customers and our on-site product and engineering teams. The Sales Engineer will be fully versed in the technical aspects of Vimeo’s platforms as well as architect solutions for potential customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team in the pre-sales process to determine potential customers’ technical needs
- Understand, document and interpret customer requirements and craft solutions to meet their needs
- Work with companies across varying industries to help them solve their video hosting, monetization, and live streaming needs
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeo’s offerings by collecting and analyzing customer feedback and providing to Product and Engineering
- Partner with our Product teams to stay abreast of new product features and enhancements that could affect Vimeo’s offerings in the Sales process
- Provide responses to technical requirements in the RFI/RFP process
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect capacity, preferably in the digital video industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience presenting company products to a wide variety of potential customers
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal and external, and strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and the ability to bring process and structure to a new function at Vimeo
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Gusto, San Francisco
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Software Engineer - Transactions Platform
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Android Infrastructure Engineer
HealthTap, Palo Alto
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa
Want to know more about job opportunities in the Middle East and Africa?
Nortal, Middle East or Africa