Product Manager, Livestream Studio
Vimeo, Kyiv, Ukraine
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of Livestream Studio (https://livestream.com/studio), our live production switcher. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences with positive business impact. We’re looking for candidates who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure forward progress.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, engaging in customer communities/groups on Facebook and Reddit, etc
- Work with our engineering and design teams to instrument features and report on how they are being used -- both upfront and as we release features
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build our product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, and success criteria
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development
- Experiment with customer purchase and onboarding journey to maximize product adoption
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web and native app development
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity
- Experience with audio/video processing, video production software (post production and live), video capture hardware, video and/or live streaming industry
- Experience with desktop software applications. Studio is cross-platform software running on Windows and Mac OS
- Experience in UX design, ability to produce high fidelity mockups without external help
- Hands-on development experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking and writing skills
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Product Compliance
DraftKings, New York, NY