Vimeo is building a top-notch team of passionate, committed, commercially-minded people who are fanatical about helping our customers succeed and obsessed with the power of live events to transform the world.
The Account Manager is a crucial role at Vimeo. As a part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing Key Enterprise accounts and Fortune 500/5000 clients. We value creativity, intelligence, and ambition and want someone who has high expectations of themselves and consistently strives to be the best.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the success of Key Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey Vimeo’s value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions; plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly & quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with Key Accounts
- Can confidently communicate with and present to C-Level Executives
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Professionally negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
Skills and Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 3+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- 2+ years of Online Video Platform (OVP) experience or knowledge of online video, OTT, video advertising or other video technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience carrying a $1MM+ Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) book of business
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal stakeholders
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President, Enterprise Business Systems
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Associate Manager, Creator Partnerships
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Account Development Representative
Sales Operations Strategist
Hootsuite, London, UK
Brookfield Residential, Edmonton
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ