Vimeo is building a top-notch team of passionate, committed, commercially-minded people who are fanatical about helping our customers succeed and obsessed with the power of live events and OTT to transform the world.
As a part of the Account Management team, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing Key Enterprise accounts and Fortune 500/5000 companies. Handling accounts with larger Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), the Account Director will identify significant growth opportunities for their book of business. We value creativity, intelligence, and ambition and want someone who has high expectations of themselves and consistently strives to be the best.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the success of Key Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey Vimeo’s value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions; plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly & quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with Key Accounts
- Can confidently communicate with and present to C-Level Executives
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Professionally negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 6+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- 2+ years of Online Video Platform (OVP)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience carrying a $2MM+ ARR book of business
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal stakeholders
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 70 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative (German-Speaking)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
Sales Development Representative - German Native (Internship)
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Enterprise, Federal Sales Manager, Civilian Agencies (DC)
Okta, Washington DC
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Regional Sales Manager
SquareTrade, New York City