At Vimeo, we love designing and engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for creators, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, and much more.
About the team:
We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other QA Analysts, QA Engineers, Product Leads, and Software Engineers to define, implement, and document Vimeo’s test strategy and best practices
- Examine usage data and product awareness to prioritize and advocate for issues in the backlog
- Thoroughly test and validate all new features/bug fixes added to our product to optimize for quality and usability
- Work closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
- Run diagnostics and effectively report discovered issues to Engineers and Product Leads
- Triage / escalate new issues reported by our community
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share with others
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Comprehension of various types of testing, including Discovery, Exploratory, Context-Driven, and Regression Testing
- Experience using data to assign priority to issues
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to capture and provide supporting data
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, and Support Analysts
- Ability to recognize and run diagnosis on visual and functional regressions
- Experience with Web, Android, iOS, macOS, and TV Platforms
- Creative thinking to optimize test approach and efficiency
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
<p style="color: white;">#LI-HS1</p>
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price