Sr. Director, Enterprise Growth
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is looking for a seasoned Sr. Director of Product Growth, Enterprise to lead the charge in unlocking and accelerating the growth of our fast growing Enterprise B2B SaaS business. This leader will own key funnels and drive product qualified leads (PQLs) across our user base of millions of active users in Vimeo’s self serve SaaS business!
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in product growth, growth marketing, subscription models, and enterprise SaaS businesses at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the product growth strategy for Vimeo’s Enterprise business.
- Build and run a growth experimentation program focused on accelerating and unlocking growth of PQLs from key funnels and our self serve business.
- Partner with the Enterprise B2B marketing team to build and improve new and existing lead funnels to unlock both paid and organic channels.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand all meaningful metrics and data around the enterprise business, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation.
- Develop and implement approaches to incorporate data and machine learning to identify, qualify, and target high potential prospects.
- Drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Work closely with design, engineering, and data team members to prioritize, plan, and track development and results.
- Lead the process to interpret and understand the results, findings, insights and follow-on experimentation.
- Communicate progress and key updates with other teams, partners, and leadership on a regular basis.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of proven experience in product growth and/or growth marketing roles with direct experience in B2B SaaS companies at scale
- Demonstrated history of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- A hands on leader with ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Passion for and deep understanding of data and the ability to efficiently access and analyze data needed
- Strong command of user experience (UX), with a track record of championing what’s best for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Familiarity with key SaaS growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, ARPU, retention, churn, cohorts, etc, and ability to apply these types of metrics to drive effective and impactful decision making
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Marketo is a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one