Senior Fullstack Developer
Vimeo, Ness Ziona, Israel
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Here at Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools. These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will develop Vimeo's web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a team of web developers working on the cutting edge, cloud based award winning video-creation platform.
- Facilitate an agile development cycle.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Technical Requirements:
- Object Oriented JS
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach
- React.js - must
- Working with backend frameworks - must
- React.js hooks approach - advantage
- Webpack / AMD / require.js
- Progressive web apps - advantage
- Websockets - advantage
What should you bring to the team?
- Your passion towards frontend concepts including reusability, good engineering and great user experience
- 5+ years of experience, perspective and deep understanding of the trends in the frontend world
- Experience with leading development of significant features or projects
- Experience in working with backend technologies
- Extensive experience with modern FED workflows
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.