Sr. Director, Recruitment
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is in a period of hyper-growth! We are looking for a Sr. Director, Recruitment who will lead our Global recruiting team. We’re seeking someone who knows how to strategically find great talent, lead a dynamic team and has the skills to build long-lasting relationships.
What you'll do:
- Lead: Inspire and mentor a global group of capable, highly motivated people-focused recruiters
- Develop a global recruiting strategy: Attract and retain the best talent to achieve a diverse, inclusive and ambitious environment
- Have a data driven attitude: You’ll have a data driven mentality to generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, return on investment and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive continuous improvement. You’ll perform data analysis using advanced excel skills and other applications to see our impact on the organization.
- Develop and grow positive relationships: You’ll collaborate with People Business Partners, business leaders, to measure impact, and start to assess and predict future hiring needs
- Mentor: You’ll serve as a resource for team members and leaders, providing education and perspective on our programs and processes.
- Take accountability: You’ll take the initiative to develop and manage timelines, driving our projects forward and pivot/reprioritize as necessary.
- Use your industry knowledge: Develop global brand and attraction strategies that can be deployed across hundreds of universities, conferences, networks and programs worldwide
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience in hyper-growth organizations with a tech focus
- Self-starter with strong organization skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating within an HRIS and incorporating new functionality
- Strong analytical skills. Aptitude for and interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data and using data to generate insights
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to have difficult conversations
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and time deliverables
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teaming
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
File hosting service