Associate, Customer Support
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
At Vimeo, we are looking to hire potential candidates wwill be responsible for contacting customers and responding to their complaints in a professional manner.
What you'll do:
- Rely on internal documentation to handle basic billing, account access, and technical
- Troubleshooting for Vimeo, Vimeo Live, and OTT
- Stay up to date on product launches, changes in policy, known issues, pain points, and feature requests specific to each product line, and follow protocols to track them
- Provide prompt and courteous support, adding customisation to macro-based replies across all support channels (email, chat, forums, social media, phone)
- Escalate support tickets along appropriate paths as outlined in internal resources
- Maintain high quality responses while regularly achieving productivity goals
- Identify customer trends early and surface to larger team
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 1-2+ years of experience in customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Expert technical troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with the basics of web technology and video-streaming apps
- Understanding of livestreaming technology along knowledge of different encoding software and hardware
- Remains cool under pressure, especially when interacting with high-priority customers
- Experience working in Zendesk
- A college degree (a technical degree is a plus)
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.