Customer Support Manager (India)
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
What you’ll do:
- Staff and Manage a 24/7 team of Vimeo Support Service Desk & Subject Matter experts
- Support global customers and users across multiple Vimeo products via phone, chat, email, web and social media channels
- Work in any of our 24/7 shifts, weekend on call rota and manage workforce planning to support global customers and users
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and training department to coach, mentor, and develop individual agents
- Develop, monitor and track operational performance metrics to better identify, measure and improve opportunities in processes, tools and training
- Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually refine the customer experience
- Ideate, plan and implement automation initiatives to optimize customer support operations and enhance agent productivity
- Analyze data analytics from customer reported issues to identify patterns and work with product engineering teams to improve customer experience and retention
- Adhere and exceed customer satisfaction targets and ticket resolution SLA’s, improve NPS
- Assist sales and operation teams to up-sell / cross-sell
- Work closely with global Vimeo Support leadership to help shape and implement our overall customer experience strategy
- Be proactive, investigate and resolve escalated customer issues, ensuring we're adhering to our team's mission of building lasting relationships with our customers
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 5+ years of proven management experience in Contact Center Operations, Customer Service/Technical Support or equivalent high performance operational support teams
- Experience working in IT organisations focused on supporting live streaming, OTT platforms, video production / hosting, conferencing tools, video on demand and payment gateways
- Experience in managing a team of 5 or more direct reports
- Setting OKR’s and managing annual performance reviews
- Excellent track record of project/program management related to customer support / operations / experience
- Excellent communication. Problem solving and leadership skills
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid