Manager, QA, Customer Support
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
The Manager, Quality Assurance will serve as a member of Vimeo Support team in manage a team of data specialists and owning Insights & Analytics, Workforce Management and administrative functions.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that data, research resources, and insights are effectively deployed across client business and for prospect pitches
- Analyze and synthesize customer, technical and operational data to identify opportunity areas to inform strategic operational decision-making.
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to design and document current state, future state, interdependencies along with key metrics used to further the success of the Vimeo Support team and the user experience.
- Effectively manage a team of data specialists and owning Insights & Analytics, Workforce Management and Zendesk Administrative functions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business including the senior leaders as well as front line operations, in order to develop successful execution/implementation plans.
- Provide team leadership, creating a culture within the Vimeo Support Operations team aligned to meet Vimeo’s high standards in Customer Service and Quality.
- Work cross-functionally with global partners and stakeholders
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, or a similar role
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel and preferably SQL, with extensive data analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking and managing priorities
- Experience focusing on delivering actionable insights to stakeholders and/or customers
- Proven leadership/management experience across multiple data driven disciplines
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.