Financial Systems Manager
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
The Financial Systems Manager will help manage all aspects of Vimeo’s Financial applications, including Zuora Billing and Revenue, Leapfin and Oracle Cloud ERP, FCCS and EBPCS applications, while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards across all of Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design, implementations, and optimization of the systems and processes for quote to cash capabilities
- Partner with product, sales, and finance/accounting to understand emerging products and sales models
- Administer and configure billing and revenue systems to meet and exceed business outcomes
- Lead and run the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrades, optimization, and support of Revenue Management systems, including integrations, in conjunction with business process owners and technical teams
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application and/or data issues related to CPQ, orders/subscriptions, AR/Invoice management, and revenue recognition
- Collaborate with Oracle support to standardize hardware and software environment. Manage patches and define methodology to improve testing and application propagation across development, test, and production
- Communicate and contribute with senior management regularly on status, risks, and emergent issues
- Maintain superior levels of customer service to all Vimeo company partners
- Ensure rigorous adherence to Change and Problem Management processes. Deep dive analysis of incidents and outages, remediations are implemented for future avoidance, including appropriate communications to business partners
- Effectively help manage external vendor relationships and vendor SLAs as they pertain to financial systems
- Align with corporate policies and legal requirements; support SOX and other compliance areas, providing internal and external audit support as needed, related to financial system operations
Skills and knowledge you’ll possess:
- 4+ years of experience with financial systems
- Experience implementing and supporting financial systems transformations; Zuora Billing, Zuora Revenue; Oracle, SAP, or similar systems
- Deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote to Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management) including principles, practices and procedures
- Oracle System certifications a plus
- Global footprint company management
- Audit & SOX control management
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.