Investor Relations Manager
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Investor Relations Manager to aid in developing and supporting Vimeo’s investor relations program. This person will be an integral part of the evolution of our Investor Relations team and will report to the VP of Investor relations
The successful candidate will ideally have had experience working in the investor relations function in a public Software/SaaS company, have a strong finance background and possess outstanding numerical and communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeo’s business strategy, operating model, financial performance and competitive position along with industry trends
- Prepare key messages and presentations to communicate Vimeo’s progress and performance to key internal and external partners
- Help develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy and program, ensuring that the company’s business strategy, products, and progress are understood by the investment community
- Build and maintain investor presentations, website, consensus summaries, financial models, industry trackers and other resources used by our public equity investors and our senior management
- Coordinate workflows across functional teams, such as finance, legal, product and marketing, to gather information in preparation for quarterly earnings and executive presentations
- Assist in drafting various communications for investor materials, such as Vimeo’s earnings release, earnings call remarks, investor presentations and shareholder letters
- Contribute to investor targeting initiatives and ongoing relationship management, including tracking the efficacy of our engagement efforts with roadshows, investor conferences and individual meetings
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications team on a full range of external and internal communications
- Assist with investor & research analyst requests
- Analyze competitive behavior, market trends, shareholder concerns and other factors to inform investor communications and corporate strategy
Skill and knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years of investor relations experience preferably in a high growth technology or Software/SaaS company
- Demonstrated success in a strategic investor relations function, including having successfully helped to develop and implement projects and strategies that have delivered results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing, including the dissemination of financial performance and related information
- Independent and a self-starter with the ability to work and stay organized in a global fast-paced environment, under time constraints, and simultaneously manage multiple assignments
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with SEC requirements around financial reporting and communications
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial topics (GAAP reporting and financial statements, discounted cash flow models, equity valuation techniques, etc)
- Impeccable judgment & ethics
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and complex Excel spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related field
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.