Talent Acquisition Manager, India
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
This role will manage the hiring team in India. It’s a full life cycle recruiting role. You will own the development and implementation of sourcing strategies to develop long-term candidate pipelines, recruitment-directed marketing and analysing the recruitment outcomes.
You will analyse, and report the candidate pipeline status focusing on key performance indicators such as cost per hire, time to hire, offer acceptance rate, new hire turnover rate and source to hire. Develop and manage recruiting strategy to meet the business requirement while working with Business Leaders.
The ideal candidate would be a brand ambassador, critical thinker, people oriented and target driven.
What will you do:
- Develop sourcing and hiring strategies to meet business requirements and hiring manager expectations.
- Track and analyse candidate pipeline status, recruiting trends, market data and key performance indicators and suggest ways to improve the hiring practices with hiring leaders and management.
- Keep abreast on external trends of talent acquisition and organizational effectiveness.
- Communicate and develop relationships with hiring managers to understand business needs, job specifications, and interview practices effectively.
- Manage a team of tech and non-tech recruiters in terms of performance, everyday deliverables and hiring.
- Recognize and adapt global best practices as appropriate.
- Track program successes through metric driven information and make recommendations for enhancements to programs based on data insights.
- Ensure talent pool reflects the company's commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- Minimum 10 years of experience into hiring with 5 years into people management, Preferably from any technical product based industry.
- Experience in creating job role descriptions and requirements.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and desire to inspire others.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or related field)
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
The social news and entertainment company.