Product Manager, Onboarding
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our Organizations business area focused on Enterprise Onboarding. This PM will collaborate alongside a cross functional team to ensure our creators are successful in quickly matching their intent to discovering and unlocking value with Vimeo’s tools, to discovering their team and joining through a corporate branded onboarding experience, to augmenting in-product discovery throughout a user’s journey on the platform as we deliver new features and functionality!
What you'll do:
- Work in partnership with the growth and data platform teams to develop and drive Vimeo’s Onboarding product roadmap with data consistency and holistic user-focused system design top of mind
- Collaborate with your UX, Engineering and Product Marketing partners, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class accounts products that power Vimeo customers workflows
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators and their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative and quantitative - to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure important metrics, feeding findings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. Prior experience working on an onboarding experience or a personalized user based messaging system is nice to have.
- Analytically-minded and adept at making cases with data.
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact.
- Proficient in the levers of a SaaS business and understanding product metrics.
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful.
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Help the world share their story